About Us"live large ... travel petite"
* To source fresh, sustainable ingredients from Local Small Business to craft Safe, Natural and Effective Skin Care Products free from harmful
chemicals and Animal Cruelty Free.
* To produce a product that Cleanses, Soothes and Moisturizes the skin.
* To operate a business in which our vision of healthy skin is guided by our core values and ethics.
Values and Vision
* People – Our greatest asset
* Integrity and Honesty – “Do unto others …”
* Respect – ALL and our planet
* Quality – To do better
* Innovation – To deliver new exciting products, always dream
* Attitude – Build each other up and stand together
* Education – You are never to old to learn
* Fun – To always have fun, and turn dreams into reality
We are Different … and that is what makes us Better!
* The soap recipes that we create and use are unique from beginning to end
* We make and blend our products in small batches
* Customer Service is something we proud of. Our goal is to assist each customer with understanding and knowledge, and have easy
access to our contact details
* Supporting a small business encourages individuals to start their own business, to live a better life and make their dream a reality
My name is Lynette and I’m the creator of Pearl & Tie. From dancer to outdoor adventure seeker, to project administrator to soap maker, my personal and career path has been a journey, and each step is filled with love from people and nature. I have founded Pearl & Tie based on our mission: to enrich the lives of my customers with nature-inspired handmade products and gifts.
I began a journey of making soap in my home, but I didn’t anticipate that I would fall madly in love with the entire soap-making process. It didn’t end there, the product list grew and grew.
Pearl & Tie offers versatile and thoughtful gift boxes perfectly suited for any occasion or event. Whether welcoming a tiny human into the world, saying Thank you, offering comfort or bringing warmth to a new home or Congratulations.
We wanted something that went beyond flowers and the typical overpriced (and wasteful) gift basket, to change the way we give gifts. As we explored this need, we discovered that there are others also looking the same effortless gifting experience.
It didn’t exist, so we created it.
I hope you enjoy the unique soaps, one of a kind gifts as much as I’ve enjoyed making them.
Lynette van der Walt
Owner and Founder